It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:35 am 

2 local Arizona CFI owners, Tom and Jim (Buccaneer & Elkabong) have started a website to help you get more from your crossfire. I personally know them both, and they know what they are doing.
As a side note, Jim has an 84 crossfire that has run in the 12's

Here's a link to their site. http://crossfireinjection.net/

Be sure to tell them where you got the link from!!!

Post subject: TPS goodies
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:45 am 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

This is a great site I found some products here that I want to buy I only wish he had it so you could call him and just pay him by phone it would be much easier...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:14 am 

Unfortunately, like most of us, he has to work a normal job, so he isn't able to answer calls all day. Why don't you send them an email with your request, Jim is a real nice guy to deal with.

Post subject: 82collector
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:22 pm 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

I got some items from him and they sure do help,........ it makes life a lot easier when trouble shooting and testing.

I also like his website I got some great information off the site,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:26 pm 

I too can vouch for these two guys , they have both helped me out a whole lot so far and I am hoping will continue to do so . Their site is full of great quality products and they are just a pair of stand up decent guys.
Pay their site a visit!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:53 pm 

If I need anything I'll make sure to contact them. My vettes are doing great so far... Knock on wood. :lol:

NCM Lifetime Member #1353
Iron82

Post subject: website
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:09 am 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

Iron 82 wrote:
If I need anything I'll make sure to contact them. My vettes are doing great so far... Knock on wood. :lol:

I bought every item from them for my 82 CE and they are great people to talk to. You are right they know their stuff. I alos bought the pressure adjusting tool and fuel pressure gage set up . It was a great addition............. Good info on their site too.

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:12 pm 
Veteran Forum Member
Veteran Forum Member

:D Just wanted the rest of the Gang know, I've also had a positive experience with these guys... Dynamic Crossfire Solutions :D

I got the lead off the CE Registry, called Jim and the rest went very smoothly. I had him installed both the New Bushings and the Pressure guage assebly. And honestly you know there are always questions (especially since I'm like 2000 miles away) Jim was always ready with any needed input. He even coached my local mechanic with hints on installation, adjustment etc., and although it took several Phone calls he was always helpfull.

I went on further to upgrade the fuel pump, because their recomendation is that our crossfires run best with @14-15lbs of fuel pressure. Stock they are no where near that. Sure they will run at the lower presure, but not as well.

My car has never run so good! 8) I'd recommend "D. C. S." to anyone who wants to get the most out of their Crossfire.

I don't know if mine will run in the 12 second range, But I know it buries the 85 MPH Speedometer before the end of the entrance ramp! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:47 pm 

It's great to hear Jim was that much help. He was always fun to talk to around here...
Now take it to the strip on a "run what you brung" night and see what it will do. My best was 14.81 I think I hit 93 mph but I will have to find the slip to confirm.
Or go put it on a dyno, I did 204 hp. and 296 tq. on my 120.000 motor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:24 am 

Thanks a lot for the info. I purchased a set of rebushed TB's from Jim and they work perfectly! Jim has helped me a lot and we had an excellent communication! Christos