All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Check Engine Light
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

macguyver
Forum Member

Posted: 04 Apr 2004 07:37 pm Post subject: Check Engine Light

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When driving the car Check Engine Light usually comes on when water temp reaches normal, but oil temp is still very low. Sometimes the light goes off and then may come back on. Sometimes it will stay on until I turn the car off and most of the time the engine runs rough while the light is on. Went to the X-Fire Forum but can't seem to access the Crossfire Forum - its says that this particular forum is locked, it will let me access other forums, but not the one I think I need - anybody got any ideas? Thanks

Desertdawg

Posted: 09 Apr 2004 04:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully help is on its way.
Marck (Twin Turbo) should be able to help you out...

Posted: 09 Apr 2004 05:04 am Post subject:

max, you asked the same thing on the cfi forum

The cross fire forum is just the old single forum, it was a large collection of all kinds of oposts. Now the forums are categorized so you can put your post in the appropriate section, making it easier to browse through the stuff. That's why the old forum is locked, you can read but not post. If you need help, just post it in the appropriate forum, in this case: inknown problems.

ALL the forums that you see there are for crossfire cars, not only the top ones. The whole site is crossfire specific, nothing else.

TwinTurbo

Posted: 09 Apr 2004 05:04 am Post subject:

ooops, max = mac

and that was me