It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:57 pm 

I found this in craigslist Atlanta

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1198379520.html

Has 4 pictures

1982 Corvette Collector's Edition Wow! - $14000 (Martinez Ga.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:sale-zkh3b-1198379520@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-31, 3:50PM EDT

This is a newly restored Collector's Edition, one of 6,759 made to represent the last of the Collectable C3’s. It has the original numbers matching 350 engine and transmission, with all of the correct parts. This was a frame off restoration, and it is completely stock. It has the factory cross-fired fuel injection, along with 700R4 automatic transmission which make it great for cruising. Options for the Collector's Edtion included the silver/beige paint with brown fader stripes, silver/beige interior, muticolored leather seats, muticolored door panels, glass mirror t-tops, Collector Edition wheels, with a rear opening hatch, and more.

The engine has less than 300 miles on it since it was rebuilt. The transmission & rear end have been inspected & serviced, and are in proper working condition. All engine sensor's, ECM, engine wiring harness, starter harness, TB's, & fuel injectors have been either replaced or rebuilt. The engine was rebuilt with all new pistons & valves, bored 30 over. The exhaust has a new convertor, along with new mufflers. A new TPI fuel pump has been installed to provide the CFI with better than original fuel pressure. The TB's have also been rebuilt with bearings to replace the original bushings that wear in the TB linkage. The A/C compressor has been replaced with a new unit, along with the drier & fan blower.

The body has new Dupont ChromaBase paint, with a very nice paint job. This can be seen in the pictures. The paint is factory correct. The Decals have been replaced with the factory correct fader stripes. The pinstripes were left off due to my request. I have them put away to be installed when needed. The front nose was replaced due to aging, & I have the original boxed up for inspection, or replacement. The paint was stripped down to the factory primer, with 200 hours of block sanding. All weatherstripping has been replaced. I have pictures of the body to verify all work that was done.

The suspension has been totally rebuilt with all new bushings, ball joints, shocks, u-joints, & trailing arm rebuilds. The frame is straight with no damage. I have pictures to verify the correct serial numbers on the frame for verification. All brake lines, & hoses have been replaced.

The interior has new Corvette America Seat cushions and covers, & new Door Panels. New carpet by ACC. Other items include new rear storage compartment doors & hardware. New instrument cluster, & shifter bezel's, rear view mirror, door handles, & other misc items have been installed. All speakers have been replaced with Sony speakers, along with a new Sony Radio & CD player. The rear antenna has been rebuilt & works , but will not go up & down with the current radio.The rear opening hatch has new hinges made from aircraft aluminum, With new correct replacement struts.

I am sure that I have left out many other items that have been replaced. I have a box full of receipts to back up the parts that have been replaced. This car is worth every penny or more that I am asking. I am only selling it due to have a very bad neck. The proof is in the scars. I can't stand the pain from driving it, So it must go.! Don't pass up on this opportunity to own this car. I can be contacted by email, or phone @ 706-394-6311 to discuss any other questions of interest.

I might consider some type of trade!