It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 82CE For Sale, Reno, NV
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 am 

I haven't had time to finish it. I bought a new 82 Vette and always like the body style so I bought this one a few years ago but don''t have time to finish it. 1/2 of the front top surround needs to be bonded on. A new front bumper is included. Additonal features are the T-top racks and hardware with storage bags. The exterior and interior are complete. Some new parts included. Starts and drives. One leaking brake caliper and the exhaust has a leak. Not big issues but I thought I'd mention it.
All I was going to do was finish the body, sand it, repaint it, and install the new stripe kit. Then fix the brakes and exhaust and drive it. It's still sitting in my garage and I have other projects to work on.

The best news is it comes with a complete OEM Collector Edition Stripe kit. Every single piece is included. I really don't want to separate the kit since the car is a great candidate for a restoration.

$5000

Email with questions or pictures or send me an email requesting my phone # if you want to call me.

Art