It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:30 am 
Forum Member
Forum Member

My beloved 82CE has been very lovingly cared for the past 5 years, and now, it's time to move on. I want to buy a new Saturn Sky Redline.

The interior and exterior is in excellent shape and has 44K on the odometer. Over the course of 5 years, I probably invested another 5K to fix or upgrade things due to age. (ie., new hatch pistons that have pooped out after 24 years, replaced the fuel pump, shocks, speakers, subwoofer, new stereo system, that kind of thing)

It doesn't have the original radio, however, I installed a new CD player that has a cover on it that is painted to match the bezel, and looks very clean and classy. When the radio is turned off, the face of the CD player flips around, and the cover (that has been painted to match the bezel) is facing the outside. (Hope I'm making sense) I have tons of memorabila that I got off Ebay to go with the car. (i.e., press kit, original marketing posters from the dealership, 1:18 AutoArt scale model, sales brochure, etc). I also have the shop manual as well.

The numbers do match. I've entered in two Corvette shows here in Detroit and came in first place both times, just to see how well it would do.

Overall, I would rate my CE an 8.5 out of 10.

If you were me, what would be a fair asking price for this car?