It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Carpet Replacement
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 pm 

I am new to this and need advice on where to get a new carpet for my 1982 Collectors Edition Silver/Beige Vette. The carpets in it are OK but I am thinking of replacing . Thoughts

Post subject: Re: Carpet Replacement
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:15 am 

I would try ebay first. They seem to have the best prices. You can get an idea of the low price then and make a choice. I would also post this request on www.c3vr.com. There were less than 6000 CE made and a whole bunch of other C3's. While there is more CE specific info on this site there is a good chance that some one with a C3 has ordered carpet from one of the catalogs and can tell you their experience. I use both these sites in fact one guy from c3vr told me about this site and recommended I join so I could get specific info on CE specific issues.

Post subject: Re: Carpet Replacement
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 pm 
Forum Member
Forum Member

My C1, C2, C3 restoration-guru friend recommends Auto Custom Carpet. When I google it, there is nothing on their web site. However, a number of carpet suppliers say they have Auto Custom Carpets. In particular, Auto Carpet Professionals has a complete carpet kit for an 82 CE for $360. :)